Why Should You Have a Website?
- Establish a presence: More and more people are looking for services and products online than ever before. Add your Web Address to your stationary; business cards and other advertisements is a must nowadays
- More Advertising for Less Money. With a web site you can have pages of full-color advertisements that run 24 hours a day and 7 days a week!
- Bolster Your Current Ad Campaign. Include your web address in your current ad campaign and people will turn to your site for more information which is the first response to a well-run ad campaign.
- Save Time and Money with Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Online and free your expensive resources
- Educate Your Customers on what you do, how you do and your current and future services
- Get Referrals from Social Networking sites such as Facebook, Tweeter and linked-in to get new clients or visitors who may be interested in your services.
- Create a New Customer Base. Did you ever notice that many people who use the Internet do so in place of the traditional information lines (newspapers, yellow pages, etc)?
- Communicate with Email that comes with your web site it is fast, effective and inexpensive form of communication!
- Your site you will give people the opportunity to establish a relationship and information with your business for free. You can share information by free online newsletters to keep that relationship.
- Sell your product 24/7 without any need to your presence! Let’s e-commerce websites take care of your sales online on top of your traditional business layout and increase your income.
Why our CMS website solution is better than others?
An HTML site must be edited by someone with HTML skills. A CMS site, however, can be edited or changed by yourself or by a staff member with basic word processing skills; no knowledge of HTML is required for simple text changes and additions.
Let's look at a list of our CMS website solution advantages:
- Less expensive (save your money)
- Low initial cost.
- No required ongoing software expense. No contracts to renew (other than web hosting).
- No need to purchase, download and install software on your computer or your site viewers’.
- Do it yourself! Far easier to update/edit any page or any content with basic word processing skills!
- Do it yourself! Very easy to add/delete pages and content even to your site menu or publish it on site front page.
- Vary faster to global changes to typeface, type size or color, or other design features. Web browsers will thank you!
- Very easy to do undoable! Add blog, poll, newsletter, weather, exchange rate,… to your site
- Mobile and Tablet compatible No matter what, your page will be browsed anywhere the same and you don’t need to have a App!
- Better professional look and themed that doesn’t change by pages or visitors’ browser
- Backup and restore. Total site backup allows for complete content backup and fast restores.
- CMS has native SEO (Search Engine Optimization) features that makes your site very friendly to improve your page rank in search engines.
- Faster page loads, yes it is leaner and faster.
- Your entire site is searchable. Visitors can enter a key word or phrase and get back a list of links that will take them straight to the topic they seek.
And many more! It is time to switch, isn't it?